99 Rancheria Road
Just completed and located on one of the best “quiet” streets in Kent Woodlands, 99 Rancheria Road was designed by the renowned architect Steven Wisenbaker and offers 5 bedrooms/3 baths on .6612 acres. The contemporary shingle style residence was completely remodeled and the spaces were re-patterned to optimize the flow within the house and connect with the private, sunny outdoor spaces.
With exceptional attention to detail throughout, the chic residence is unparalleled in design esthetic and features dramatic art walls, high ceilings, open floor plan and exceptional indoor-outdoor flow. The center of the home is the magazine worthy great room that includes an open concept chef’s kitchen, dining area and living room that opens to a spacious deck with access to a sweeping level lawn, elegant terrace and outdoor living spaces.
The large Ipe front deck with cable railing connects to a magnificent floor to ceiling glass front door and grand formal entrance of this sophisticated and welcoming home. The massive great room wows and features soaring ceilings, White Oak flooring, abundant windows, wood burning fireplace with honed Atlantic Lava marble surround and inviting deck with cable railing accessed through sliding glass doors that leads to the outdoor living spaces, which include a soccer field-like level lawn area with all day south facing sun. There are also approved plans for a pool.
A stunning open concept kitchen with oversized center island features sleek Carrera marble countertops and backsplash, glass-front custom cabinetry, two sinks, skylight, breakfast bar and top of the line appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf Range and dual Miele dishwashers. Seamlessly connected to the kitchen is a generous dining area and a dramatic great room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, oversized picture window and deck overlooking mature oaks.
The master suite on the same level as the public rooms, boasts high ceilings, private deck, two walk-in closets and views of the hillside and lawn area. An elegant master bath features Carrera marble walk-in shower, Carrara marble dual sink vanity and a skylight. A light filled guest bedroom and ensuite full bath with Carrara marble vanity and walk-in shower are also located on the main floor.
The downstairs family/media room opens through sliding glass doors to the sweeping level lawn and large concrete terrace that serves as an outdoor room and features a built-in custom fire pit overlooking the expansive lawn and the majestic property. Three bedrooms, a full bath with Carrera marble, laundry room with sink and sliding barn door, and attached two-car garage with mudroom complete this home.
Ideally located close to both the flats and town, as well as the vast trail network that begins at a local trailhead just a few homes away up along Rancheria Road—one can quickly and easily walk to town or to any number of trails in a matter of minutes! Being one of the last homes along Rancheria Road, the property offers privacy as well as convenience. Rancheria Road is one of the most desirable streets in Kent Woodlands—known for serenity and direct access to Crown Road, King Mountain and Mt. Tam’s world class trail system. Located in the award winning Kentfield School District.
- Fully remodeled and gutted to the studs
- 5 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Open floor plan
- Great room with soaring ceilings, white oak flooring, wood burning fireplace with honed Atlantic Lava marble surround, built-in ceiling speakers
- Open concept kitchen features Carrara marble countertops, large center island, glass-front custom cabinetry, skylight, breakfast bar, 2 sinks
- Top of the line appliances include Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf Range and dual Miele dishwashers
- Generous Dining Area
- Grand formal entrance with floor to ceiling glass front door
- Art walls perfect for collectors
- Master suite with high ceilings, private deck, dual walk-in closet
- Master bath features Carrara marble walk-in shower with skylight
- Separate guest room with en suite bath
- Three additional bedrooms downstairs
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling marble
- Media room downstairs opens to the level lawn and patio
- Laundry room with sliding barn door
- Attached two-car garage
- White Oak hardwood floors
- Ipe decks with cable railing
- All new exterior doors and windows
- New trim cedar shingles and exterior cedar trim with a light gray semi transparent stain
- New forced air heating and air conditioning throughout
- New water heater
- All new plumbing, electrical, insulation, gutters and downspouts
- All new recessed LED lighting on dimmers
- Large terrace that functions as an outdoor room with built-in custom fire pit overlooking the vast .6612 acre property
- Huge level lawn area perfect for recreating and sports of all kind
- Sun-filled flat yard receives all day sun
- Approved plans for a pool
- New epoxy garage floor finish
- Located on a quiet and desirable street in the coveted Kent Woodlands
- Close to both the flats and town as well as the vast trail network that begins at a local trailhead just a few homes away up along Rancheria Road
- One of the last homes along Rancheria Road, the property offers privacy as well as convenience
- Direct access to Crown Road, King Mountain and Mt Tam’s world class trail system.
- Not a member property of the Kent Woodlands Property Owners Association
- Kentfield Schools
- 2855 square feet per Floor Plan Visuals